Thursday, July 9, 2009

Rock solid sail boats


I love White Rock Lake. It's Dallas' little haven. And, who knew you could take a photo like this in Dallas? You don't usually think sailing when you think Dallas. But, the lake is always good for some unique scenary, like sail boats, kayakers, cycling teams, and fishermen.


Tomorrow morning I'm running the lake with a coworker. I actually haven't run the lake in months, so I'm really looking forward to it. And, this run is going to be in the early morning, which is always a beautiful time to be on the lake. Quite often White Rock has a bit of fog over the water in the morning, well it did in the winter time, we'll see about that in the summer. Either way, it'll be nice to see the sun come up over the still walter. So off to bed soon so I can get up early for an outstanding start to Friday.

No comments: