Friday, February 19, 2010

More pano for your money

Due to some harassement for "not posting enough" I am going to post more than one photo on this post. In fact, I've posted six panoramic photographs I've taken over the last couple years. Recently, I've found myself taking panoram photos while traveling. It's a great way to remember the wonderfulness of a place. So here you go, enjoy!



Big Bend National Park near the Chisos Basin looking to Mexico, 2009


Big Bend National Park on the Meadow Trail, 2009


Chicago on Lake Michigan, 2009


Northern Taiwan coast near Taipei, 2010


Looking towards Maui island, 2010


Sunset towards Lanai and Molokai islands, 2010

These are each about 30-40" long when printed. Maybe one day I'll have them printed and mounted.

2 comments:

Scott said...

Got on to look at the Jesus Coming Soon sign and abracadabra there were even more photos. A neat series of panoramania. I couldn't hep but notice that you have the "V" in almost the same spot on a few photos - Meadow Trail and Taiwan and then Chicago and Maui. It'd be interesting to see them superimposed over each other somehow / or combined in some interesting way. Good stuff

Ashley Dias said...

Good catch there. Didn't notice that myself. It'd be great to have a large collection of these one day.. I'll have to put my thinking cap on about the superimposition idea.