Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A new election season


Yesterday we all voted. We all made our decision. And today we have a new President. But, if you are sad that the "election season" is over then never fear. A new election season is upon us. The-what-should-I-sprinkle-into-my-holiday-drink election season. I know. It's an important one. And the decision will have to be made over and over. With each pumpkin spice latte or hazelnut hot chocolate that we order, we'll stroll over to the bar and contemplate, "should I throw a dash of vanilla in?" or "is today the day for some nutmeg?" But, make your decision wisely because once you sprinkle it in, your drink will change. Make sure it's the change you want.


So put on your thinking caps, my friends, because you have more decisions to make.

No comments: