Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Climb on


This is a photo from a rock wall at an indoor climbing gym in Seattle. Vertical World. I became a member at Vertical World when I was in Seattle. We climbed a few times there and it was great. Very cool gym. I brought my camera once to grab some pics of us while we climbed. And, on this one I played with my zoom a little bit. My lens is an 18 - 135mm zoom, so it will really crank in or out on things. I decided to slow the shutter down on this one and zoom out from the hold for this particular effect. It made for a fun photo I think.


So clearly, I love to rock climb. Unfortunately I haven't made it to the wall in quite some time though. I need to find some pals in Dallas to climb with. So, if you are game let me know.

1 comment:

John Dias said...

I'll be your drinkin' buddy, but that's about all I can do!