Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Kyle Bud


Meet my brother, Kyle. Kyle is 23, making him my younger brother. But that doesn't stop him from taking good care of his older sister. Sunday night Kyle had me over for dinner at his new apartment. He loves to cook and he's very good at it. We had some bacon wrapped steaks, homemade mac and cheese and shrimp scampi. It was quite the feast and he just pulled it together in no time.


I took this photo of Kyle around Christmas time after I got my camera. I love how the wall behind him matches what he is wearing. The whole photo is a bit retro. I caught Kyle with his serious face, which you don't see often. I think he knew I was trying to get candid shots, not point-and-smile shots. So, he put away his big, contagious smile for this one.


I like this photo because it reminds that Kyle is all grown up and now. I'm very proud of you, Kyle Bud.

No comments: