Monday, July 14, 2008

Rug racks


On Saturday Preston and I went to The Dump to look for rugs. Preston has been in search for a 7' x 10' rug to go in his new apartment. The Dump is a good place to go because they have tons of choices on rugs (and furniture for that matter, that's where I got all mine). So, we sifted through the racks and racks of rugs for a while and finally found this one that he's standing in front of. I like how unique it is, and it will certainly go with the comtemporary style Preston has been striving for in his furnishings.


I had brought my camera with me, and when he was standing in front of this one I couldn't help but want to take his picture, especially since he practically matched it in his brown shirt.


I look forward to seeing how his rug matches his place when he finally decides to let us all see it!

No comments: