Monday, July 28, 2008

This one's for you Grandma


My Grandma put in a photo request a while back. She wanted a photograph of a tree reaching up to heaven with the sun filtering through. Well Grandma, here's a whole congregation of them. I'd been trying for weeks now to get a good photograph of a single tree. I was having no luck getting one to turn out beautifully. Then when looking back through my Costa Rica photos I came across this one. Instantly I thought this was the one. This was it. It's a spiritual photograph if you spend a little time with it.


I'll never look up to trees the same way any more. And, I'll probably always be seeking that single tree that reaches up to heaven with the sun filtering through. And when I find it I hope I'll see in the tree just a little bit of me.

No comments: