Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Cutting edge


I feel the need to offer my favorite jewelry designer some free advertisement. This is my treasured necklace from KONZUK. Mom and Dad gave me this piece for Christmas last year. I had been in love with this necklace, and for that matter most of KONZUK's designs, for quite some time. It's cetainly not traditional, and I hadn't seen anything like it before, which might be why I liked it so much. Every time I wear this necklace I get loads of wows. Looks like I may be a trendsetter after all. Hardly, but every now and then I just might be at the cutting edge. Speaking of cutting edge, I'd love to see how they craft these pieces.


And, just so you know, they have more than stainless steel designs. They have pieces made of concrete and PVD coating as well. Sounds a bit ruggid, but it's not, they are very elegant, in a Manhatten sort of way.

No comments: