Thursday, April 2, 2009

One cool kiddo


One more from the party. It amazes me how used to the camera kids are, and how naturally they act with a lens in their face. This little girl inparticular is very natural, and cool at that. She's not at all phased by my camera nor impressed by it. There were so many different personalities at the party. One little boy sat at the kids table all party eating the jello oranges. Other kids quietly explored trying to satisfy their curiousity. Some were energetic to put it politely (my photos of them are usually blurred because I didn't have time to focus on them.) Every time I venture into a new arena of photography I quickly realize the challenges specific to it. If you aren't careful, all of your kiddo photos will have adult's legs or arms in them; the parents seem to always be near to catch or grab or coax-along their kid. I lucked out in this one, no parent's legs, only a cool kid with a birthday hat.

No comments: