Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Love you some Earth


Today is Earth Day. Everybody is lovin' them some Earth today. I wonder, what is one supposed to do on Earth Day though? Plant a tree? Talk about one's new Prius? Share websites via Twitter about how to be more green? I'm not really sure.


In my case, my small celebration of Earth Day consisted of looking back at my favorite photos from around the world. On this blog I share with you all my favorite photos, quite often they are outdoor photography of some sort. These outdoor - or Earth photos I suppose - tend to be my absolute favorites. Well here's another one I love. This one hails from Costa Rica, in the rain forest. Looks a bit Japanese doesn't it? It's not, I swear to you it's Costa Rica, I've never been to Japan. But, in my quest to see the Earth I just might visit one day. I'll let you know.


So if I could I would frame this photo, wrap it up, and give it to Earth with a note that says, "thanks for being awesome. -ash"

No comments: