Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Small simple space


I was returning home last night and I saw something I hadn't ever seen before. I noticed these lights uplighting a wall near my apartment complex. So I decided I'd walk over and take some photos once the sun went down completely. Once I got over there I realized that this wall was part of the American Film Institute Dallas office. The whole office was very small, but had some very unique features I'll show you over the coming days.


Here is one of the lamps that was lighting the wall. The wall is actually a temporary wall that was attached with silver bolt caps. There was a rock courtyard in front of this wall with boulders randomly placed. It was a very small yet "architectural" space.


It was a pleasent surprise to find this place. You never know what you're going to find, even on a path you travel daily, so keep your eyes open.

No comments: