Thursday, September 18, 2008

Mr. Squirrel


I love this photo. It's certainly not the best photograph I have ever taken, but the squirrel is so cute. I took this one of the Texas A&M campus while I was walking from Langford to the MSC. As I winding imbetween buildings, Mr. Squirrel popped out with his acorn.


Luckily I had my camera ready to go. He scattered away and then after a bit he slowly sneaked back out. Right as he sneaked back out, thinking I had gone, I got him in my viewfinder and put him in focus. He stood dead still. Little did he know, all I wanted was a good portrait not to steal him away. You can see how scared he is in the photograph, frozen with his precious acorn. Once I took this photo I left him alone and let him go about his day.


Thanks for the photo, Mr. Squirrel.

No comments: