Monday, September 15, 2008

Uptown Trolley


Yesterday was an amazing day to go out and shoot, so that's exactly what I did. The light was great and the temperature made it feel like a fall day, finally! So I went over to this building in uptown that I'd been wanting to shoot. While I was snapping away I heard the McKinney Avenue Trolley starting to roll up. Right as it came by where I was, I swung around and snapped a quick pic. I didn't expect it to turn out well seeing as I was hardly prepared for the shot, but it's actually kind of fun.


The trolley in Uptown is very cool. Unfortunately it doesn't come too close to my apartment, but every now and then I'll grab it from work to go to lunch. Who says you have to go to San Francisco to get your trolley fun? Just come to McKinney Avenue in Dallas.

No comments: