Monday, September 8, 2008

Runner's sole


Meet my running shoes, the Adidas Boston Classic. They are incredible shoes. In fact, I've worn this model of shoes for the past four or five years now at least. They stopped selling them in stores about three years ago and since then I've had to hunt them down on the internet.


The other day I had quite the scare. My usual online running shoe store didn't have my size in stock. Actually they only had sizes 6.5 and 11. I freaked out. I jumped to the conclusion that Adidas no longer made the shoe and this was the last of them. But, after I calmed down and googled a bit more I found a shop in Indiana that had my size in stock. I called them up to get the status on how many they had left. The lady kindly told me not to worry they had plenty and yes, Adidas did still make the shoe. Oh thank God!


A runner's shoe is very important. We don't have much garb, so what we do have has got to work well. And for me, that's the Adidas Boston Classic.

No comments: