Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Cheers to Langford


Last night was the last all-nighter of my academic career. It was a great finale. Before getting to work on our projects we enjoyed some roof time while the sun was going down. The roof of Langford is a very calming place. Up there you have incredible views of most of College Station.

While we were up there I remembered one of my first all-nighters at Langford. Sophomore year my studio decided at about 5am to go get breakfast then eat it on the roof together while the sun came up. That was a cold, crisp morning. In fact the roof was a bit iced over. We would run across the roof then just slide across the ice like kids. We had so much energy it was as if we hadn't just stayed up all night.


So being on the roof again last night was a bit nostalgic to say the least. So, cheers to Langford, its roof, and the late nights I've spent there!

No comments: