Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Camera phone sky


I'm driving around town tonight at about 6PM. The road was congested as you would expect it to be at that time. So, I just roll my windows down and play my new Bob Seger Greatest Hits CD. I'm generally just trying to enjoy the ride. I look up from all the traffic and I see the most wonderful sky. Clouds are covering up the sun and the rays are beaming from around the edges. It was spectacular.

I thought to myself, man, I wish I had my camera on me. Then I thought, I do! My phone! So I whip it out and shoot this shot real fast. The camera phone did a pretty good job capturing the moment, but in person it was unreal! Which is a good thing to remember, no matter how hard you try when you are behind the lens, its always better in the moment!

No comments: