Thursday, May 8, 2008

Love and rings


Tomorrow my good friend Amanda is getting married. Unfortunately I am having to miss her big day because of my own graduation, which I am dissapointed about. I enjoy weddings. It is so wonderful to see two people dedicate themselves to one another. Being around such strong love is a powerful thing. So, Amanda and Ross, I wish I could be there tomorrow to see you two birds.


This photograph is of Amanda's ring. Fairly soon after their engagement we had a reunion weekend, and we did a little photo shoot of her ring. Rings are hard to photograph because you want to zoom in on them real tight, but most lenses don't have the capability to go in so close. So, with the help of some flowers we managed to make the ring the subject of the photograph without having to be right up on it.

No comments: