Tuesday, May 13, 2008

We're graduated


So we're masters now, at architecture, they say. What a great weekend. All our families came into town on Thursday. A bunch of us spent the day out at our professors house for a get-together. Then we all reconvined at Mad Hatters on northgate. It was fantastic for our families to meet and hang out. I think I speak for all when I say we had an absolute blast. Then Friday was all the ceremonial stuff. We started with the college hooding ceremony in the morning and then the university commencement was at 2PM. And, I did end up making it to Amanda's wedding after all, the reception atleast. Right after I recieved my diploma I met back up with mom and dad at the car then headed for San Antonio. Busy, busy, but totally fun weekend!

This is one of my favorite photos from the festivities. Left to right is Preston, Chad and Alejandro. I don't what I would do without these guys. When's the next reunion?

No comments: