Friday, May 23, 2008

Costa Rica upclose


I'm back! Just after graduation Andrea & I headed off to Costa Rica for some adventurous vacation time. We had an absolute blast and met some incredible people. Our 7 days there gave us only a small taste of the country. But, we did manage to see a broad range of scenary in the mean time; San Jose, the coast, the rainforest, a waterfall, a volcano, small towns, agricultural countryside are just some of the places we visited. Quite a diverse trip.


This is my favorite photograph from the trip. Although it doesn't say much scenary-wise, it is beautiful. I wish I could take credit for this one, but I can't this is the photograph genius of Andrea. I believe she shot this on manual (which is impressive seeing as she had to get all her settings correct, and she's new to shoting manual). It's wonderfully composed with simple, yet strong colors. Well done, friend.


Throughout the week I probably took well over 100 photographs of the flora in Costa Rica. I couldn't help myself, it was gorgeous and worth remembering. Everything seemed to have such vibrant color. I'll share more of Costa Rica in coming posts.

No comments: