Monday, June 30, 2008

Dallas door knobs


Yesterday I decided to walk around the Victory Park area and see what I would see with the camera. Everything was very new looking. I guess because the whole area is brand new. I find it difficult to take good photos of perfectly new things, for some reason, to me, they lack character. I guess that's because character comes with age. But, I found a few things to snap despite that. All the shops up and down the retail area had the funkiest knobs. I liked this one inparticular. I don't think you can even call it a knob though, its more of a handle. Very cool nonetheless.


I imagine it will be even better in 20 years when the handle has weared and the wood has aged. Cheers to getting better with age!

1 comment:

christopher andrew culley said...

It's about time you got some new pictures on here! Sheesh... ;)